Sunday, August 4, 2013

Why I Want To Get Married

Asalamu Alkum

Why I Want To Get Married ?,
 Because I want my eyes to see someone special, someone halal, knowing that he/she, is my gift from Allah., Because I want someone who loves Allah and loves me because he loves Allah., Because I want somebody to share my happiness and praise Allah with me, someone to cry my tears with me and make du’a with-me and someone to love, and love Allah with me., Because I want to have children of my own to love and care and share with a gift from Allah., Because I want to share Allah’s beautiful creations and praise His name with, someone who Allah has fated to be with me since I was born., Because verily, with a halal partner, my life and everything I do with my wife will be halal in the eyes of Allah., Because I am a gift from Allah to someone, and I want to let him feel Allah’s love through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment