Thursday, March 25, 2010

Keep good relations

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 47 :: Hadith 789Narrated Asma' bint Abu Bakr:
My mother came to me during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle and she was a pagan. I said to Allah's Apostle (seeking his verdict), "My mother has come to me and she desires to receive a reward from me, shall I keep good relations with her?" The Prophet said, "Yes, keep good relation with her. "

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 47 :: Hadith 790Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
The Prophet said, "He who takes back his present is like him who swallows his vomit."

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 47 :: Hadith 791Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:
The Prophet said, "The bad example is not for us. He who takes back his present is like a dog that swallows back its vomit."

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 47 :: Hadith 792Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:
I gave a horse in Allah's Cause. The person to whom it was given, did not look after it. I intended to buy it from him, thinking that he would sell it cheap. When I asked the Prophet he said, "Don't buy it, even if he gives it to you for one Dirham, as the person who takes back what he has given in charity, is like a dog that swallows back its vomit."

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 47 :: Hadith 796Narrated Aiman:
I went to 'Aisha and she was wearing a coarse dress costing five Dirhams. 'Aisha said, "Look up and see my slave-girl who refuses to wear it in the house though during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle I had a similar dress which no woman desiring to appear elegant (before her husband) failed to borrow from me."

No comments:

Post a Comment