Friday, March 26, 2010

Illegal sexual intercourse

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 48 :: Hadith 814 Narrated Amra bint 'Abdur-Rahman:
That 'Aisha the wife of the Prophet told her uncle that once, while the Prophet was in her house, she heard a man asking Hafsa's permission to enter her house. 'Aisha said, "I said, 'O Allah's Apostle! I think the man is Hafsa's foster uncle.' " 'Aisha added, "O Allah's Apostle! There is a man asking the permission to enter your house." Allah's Apostle replied, "I think the man is Hafsa's foster uncle." 'Aisha said, "If so-and-so were living (i.e. her foster uncle) would he be allowed to visit me?" Allah's Apostle said, "Yes, he would, as the foster relations are treated like blood relations (in marital affairs)."
Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 48 :: Hadith 815 Narrated Aisha:
Once the Prophet came to me while a man was in my house. He said, "O 'Aisha! Who is this (man)?" I replied, "My foster brothers" He said, "O 'Aisha! Be sure about your foster brothers, as fostership is only valid if it takes place in the suckling period (before two years of age)."
Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 48 :: Hadith 816 Narrated 'Urwa bin Az-Zubair:
A woman committed theft in the Ghazwa of the Conquest (of Mecca) and she was taken to the Prophet who ordered her hand to be cut off. 'Aisha said, "Her repentance was perfect and she was married (later) and used to come to me (after that) and I would present her needs to Allah's Apostle."
Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 48 :: Hadith 817 Narrated Zaid bin Khalid:
Allah's Apostle ordered that an unmarried man who committed illegal sexual intercourse be scourged one hundred lashes and sent into exile for one year.

No comments:

Post a Comment