Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Mother of the faithful believers

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 34 :: Hadith 318
Narrated Aisha:

(mother of the faithful believers) I bought a cushion with pictures on it. When Allah's Apostle saw it, he kept standing at the door and did not enter the house. I noticed the sign of disgust on his face, so I said, "O Allah's Apostle! I repent to Allah and H is Apostle . (Please let me know) what sin I have done." Allah's Apostle said, "What about this cushion?" I replied, "I bought it for you to sit and recline on." Allah's Apostle said, "The painters (i.e. owners) of these pictures will be punished on the Day of Resurrection. It will be said to them, 'Put life in what you have created (i.e. painted).' " The Prophet added, "The angels do not enter a house where there are pictures."


Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 34 :: Hadith 317
Narrated 'Abdullah bin Umar:

Once the Prophet sent to 'Umar a silken two-piece garment, and when he saw 'Umar wearing it, he said to him, "I have not sent it to you to wear. It is worn by him who has no share in the Hereafter, and I have sent it to you so that you could benefit by it (i.e. sell it)."


Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 34 :: Hadith 320
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

The Prophet said, "The buyer and the seller have the option to cancel or confirm the bargain before they separate from each other or if the sale is optional." Nafi said, "Ibn 'Umar used to separate quickly from the seller if he had bought a thing which he liked."


Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 34 :: Hadith 322
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, "The seller and the buyer have the option of cancelling or confirming the deal unless they separate, or one of them says to the other, 'Choose (i.e. decide to cancel or confirm the bargain now)." Perhaps he said, 'Or if it is an optional sale.' " Ibn Umar, Shuraih, Ash-Shabi, Tawus, Ata, and Ibn Abu Mulaika agree upon this judgment.

No comments:

Post a Comment