Thursday, April 23, 2009

Dua

A.Dua for seeking child

1. Zakariyya AS :O my Lord, grant me from Your own (power) a goodly progeny(child). Verily, You are the One who listens to the prayer (3:38)

2. Zakariyya AS when he called his Lord: My Lord, do not leave me alone and You are the best of inheritors.(21:89)

3. Ibrahim AS dua: O my Lord, bless me with a righteous son (37:100)

B. Dua for the parents, wifes and childens

1. Ibrahim AS :Our Lord, make us both submissive to You, and (make) of our progeny as well, a people submissive to You and show us our ways of Pilgrimage and accept our repentance. Indeed, You - and You alone - are the Most-Relenting, the Very-Merciful.(2:128)

2. Ibranim AS :O my Lord! make me one who establishes regular Prayer, and also (raise such) among my offspring O our Lord! and accept Thou my Prayer. Our Lord, forgive me and my parents and all believers on the day when reckoning shall take place (14:40-41)

3. My Lord, be merciful to them as they have brought me up in my childhood.(17:24)

4. Our Lord, Give us, from our spouses and our children, comfort of eyes, and make us heads of the God-fearing (25:74)

5. Suleman AS dua: O my Lord! so order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours, which thou hast bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may work the righteousness that will please Thee: And admit me, by Thy Grace, to the ranks of Thy righteous Servants.(27:19)

6. My Lord, grant me that I offer gratitude for the favour You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents, and that I do righteous deeds that You like. And set righteousness, for my sake, in my progeny. Of course, I repent to you, and truly I am one of those who submit to You. (46:15)

7. My Lord, grant pardon to me, and to my parents, and to everyone who enters my home as a believer, and to all the believing men and believing women, and do not increase the wrongdoers but in ruin.(71:28)

No comments:

Post a Comment