Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tawaf-al-Ifada

Pilgrimmage (Hajj)
Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 26 :: Hadith 809
Narrated 'Abdur-Rahman bin Al-Qasim:

I heard my father who was the best man of his age, saying, "I heard 'Aisha saying, 'I perfumed Allah's Apostle with my own hands before finishing his Ihram while yet he has not performed Tawaf-al-Ifada.' She spread her hands (while saying so.)"



Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 26 :: Hadith 810
Narrated Ibn Abbas:

The people were ordered to perform the Tawaf of the Ka'ba (Tawaf-al-Wada') as the lastly thing, before leaving (Mecca), except the menstruating women who were excused.


Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 26 :: Hadith 811
Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet offered the Zuhr, 'Asr, Maghrib and the 'Isha' prayers and slept for a while at a place called Al-Mahassab and then rode to the Ka'ba and performed Tawaf round it .


Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 26 :: Hadith 814
Narrated Ibn Abbas:

A menstruating woman was allowed to leave Mecca if she had done Tawaf-al-Ifada. Tawus (a sub-narrator) said from his father, "I heard Ibn 'Umar saying that she would not depart. Then later I heard him saying that the Prophet had allowed them (menstruating women) to depart."


Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 26 :: Hadith 816
Narrated 'Abdul-Aziz bin Rufai:

I asked Anas bin Malik, "Tell me something you have observed about the Prophet concerning where he offered the Zuhr prayer on the Day of Tarwiya (8th Dhul-Hijja)." Anas replied, "He offered it at Mina." I said, "Where did he offer the Asr prayer on the Day of Nafr (day of departure from Mina)?" He replied, "At Al-Abtah," and added, "You should do as your leaders do."


Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 26 :: Hadith 819
Narrated Ibn Abbas:

Staying at Al-Mahassab is not one of the ceremonies (of Hajj), but Al-Mahassab is a place where Allah's Apostle camped (during his Hajjat-ul-wida).

No comments:

Post a Comment