Friday, February 6, 2009

pls cut ur nails on friday it is sunnah

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 26 :: Hadith 782
Narrated Abu Musa:
came upon Allah's Apostle when he was at Al-Bat-ha. He asked me, "Have you intended to perform the Hajj?" I replied in the affirmative. He asked, "For what have you assumed lhram?" I replied," I have assumed Ihram with the same intention as that of the Prophet ." The Prophet said, "You have done well! Go and perform Tawaf round the Ka'ba and between Safa and Marwa." Then I went to one of the women of Bani Qais and she took out lice from my head. Later, I assumed the Ihram for Hajj. So, I used to give this verdict to the people till the caliphate of 'Umar. When I told him about it, he said, "If we take (follow) the Holy Book, then it orders us to complete Hajj and 'Umra (Hajj-at-Tamattu') and if we follow the tradition of Allah's Apostle then Allah's Apostle did not finish his lhram till the Hadi had reached its destination (had been slaughtered). (i.e. Hajj-al-Qiran). (See Hadith No. 630)

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 26 :: Hadith 783
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

Hafsa said, "O Allah's Apostle! What is wrong with the people; they finished their Ihram after performing 'Umra, but you have not finished it after your 'Umra?" He replied, "I matted my hair and have garlanded my Hadi. So, I cannot finish my Ihram till I slaughter (my Hadi). "

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 26 :: Hadith 784
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:
Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) (got) his head shaved after performing his Hajj.

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 26 :: Hadith 786
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "O Allah! Forgive those who get their heads shaved." The people asked. "Also those who get their hair cut short?" The Prophet said, "O Allah! Forgive those who have their heads shaved." The people said, "Also those who get their hair cut short?" The Prophet (invoke Allah for those who have their heads shaved and) at the third time said, "also (forgive) those who get their hair cut short."

No comments:

Post a Comment