Sunday, November 29, 2009

Prophetic Hadith

Prophetic Hadith: Narrated Abu Hurairah(Radhiallahu anhu)- ALLAAH's Messenger(Sal'lallaahu Alaihi Wa'sallam) said, "ALLAAH said, I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshipper of Mine. And the most beloved things with which My slave comes nearer to Me, is what I have enjoined upon him; and My slave keeps on coming closer to Me through performing Nawafil(praying or doing extra deeds besides what is obligatory) till I love him, then I become his sense of hearing with which hears, & his sense of sight with which he sees, & his hand with which he grips, & his leg with which he walks; & if he asks Me, I will give him, & if he asks My Protection(Refuge), I will protect him; & I do not hesitate to do anything as I hesitate to take the soul of the Believer, for he hates death, & I hate to disappoint him." ~SAHIH AL-BUKHARI, Hadith No.509, Volume No.8, The Book of Ar-Riqaq(Softening of the Hearts)~

No comments:

Post a Comment