Thursday, June 18, 2009

Distribution of Water

Distribution of Water
Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 40 :: Hadith 552
Narrated Asma' bint Abi Bakr:

The Prophet prayed the eclipse prayer, and then said, "Hell was displayed so close that I said, 'O my Lord ! Am I going to be one of its inhabitants?"' Suddenly he saw a woman. I think he said, who was being scratched by a cat. He said, "What is wrong with her?" He was told, "She had imprisoned it (i.e. the cat) till it died of hunger."

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 40 :: Hadith 553
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, "A woman was tortured and was put in Hell because of a cat which she had kept locked till it died of hunger." Allah's Apostle further said, (Allah knows better) Allah said (to the woman), 'You neither fed it nor watered when you locked it up, nor did you set it free to eat the insects of the earth."

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 40 :: Hadith 554
Narrated Sahl bin Sad:

Once a tumbler (full of milk or water) was brought to Allah's Apostle who drank from it, while on his right side there was sitting a boy who was the youngest of those who were present, and on his left side there were old men. The Prophet asked, "O boy ! Do you allow me to give (the drink) to the elder people (first)?" The boy said, "I will not prefer anybody to have my share from you, O Allah's Apostle!" So, he gave it to the boy.

Bukhari :: Book 3 :: Volume 40 :: Hadith 555
Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, I will drive some people out from my (sacred) Fount on the Day of Resurrection as strange camels are expelled from a private trough."

No comments:

Post a Comment