Friday, December 26, 2008

PEACEMAKING THE NEED OF THE HOUR

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 26 :: Hadith 663
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
The Prophet said "The people will continue performing the Hajj and 'Umra to the Ka'ba even after the appearance of Gog and Magog."

Narrated Shu'ba extra:

The Hour (Day of Judgment) will not be established till the Hajj (to the Ka'ba) is abandoned.

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 26 :: Hadith 664
Narrated Abu Wail:
(One day) I sat along with Shaiba on the chair inside the Ka'ba. He (Shaiba) said, "No doubt, Umar sat at this place and said, 'I intended not to leave any yellow (i.e. gold) or white (i.e. silver) (inside the Ka'ba) undistributed.' I said (to 'Umar), 'But your two companions (i.e. The Prophet and Abu Bakr) did not do so.' 'Umar said, They are the two persons whom I always follow.' "

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 26 :: Hadith 666
Narrated Abu Huraira:
Allah's Apostle said, "DhusSuwaiqatain (the thin legged man) from Ethiopia will demolish the Ka'ba."

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 26 :: Hadith 667
Narrated 'Abis bin Rabia:
'Umar came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said "No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit anyone nor harm anyone. Had I not seen Allah's Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you."

Bukhari :: Book 2 :: Volume 26 :: Hadith 668
Narrated Salim that his father said,
"Allah's Apostle, Usama bin Zaid, Bilal, and 'Uthman bin abu Talha entered the Ka'ba and then closed its door. When they opened the door I was the first person to enter (the Ka'ba). I met Bilal and asked him, "Did Allah's Apostle offer a prayer inside (the Ka'ba)?" Bilal replied in the affirmative and said, "(The Prophet offered the prayer) in between the two right pillars."

2 comments: